Chemical Handler Affiliates are chemical handlers whose primary function excludes the supply, manufacturing, or distribution of chemicals. Examples include public warehouses, recyclers, and carriers. Chemical Handler Affiliates, like ACD members, are required to comply with ACD Responsible DistributionTM.
VIEW DUES SCHEDULE
- Responsible Distribution & Your Supply Chain: Responsible Distribution plays a key role in the industry’s collective goal of improved EHS&S performance. By supporting ACD and working with a "Responsible Distributor," you help ensure your products are handled safely throughout the supply-chain.
- Establish Your Business as a Leader: ACD members and Affiliates meet the highest standards in safety and performance. Gain recognition as an industry leader by participating in ACD programs and displaying the ACD logo on your website and in your marketing materials.
- Expand Your Network: Nearly 80% of our members surveyed said they met a potential supplier, customer, or vendor at one of our events. ACD organizes several exclusive networking events and workshops throughout the year. If you want to meet new customers, expand your personal network, and learn new strategies for growing your business, ACD is the place for you.
- Increase Your Visibility within the Marketplace: ACD offers unique ways for getting your message out to new customers. Send us your news and new product announcements, and we'll publish that information in the quarterly Chemicals in Motion magazine. Affiliates also gain increased visibility within the industry through speaking opportunities and event sponsorships.
- Insider Perspective: How well do you know your customers? Affiliates gain an advantage over their competition though ACD’s weekly newsletters, which keep readers updated on the chemical industry.
Contact Jenni Jenkins: