Associate Trial Program
The Associate Trial Program is the new, in-depth way for chemical distributors, producers, service providers, and chemical handlers to gain a more intimate introduction into ACD. This program is a chance for interested members and Affiliates to sample the benefits of a full membership or affiliation at a discounted rate. The Associate Trial Program is limited to just two-years of participation but you may apply for full membership/affiliation at any point during your trial if you sense a good fit with ACD.
- Attend ACD meetings and events at a discounted rate from non-members.
- Access to our web-based online courses/webinars through ACD U at discounted rates from non-members.
- Interact and meet with ACD members verified in Responsible Distribution.
- ACD Responsible DistributionTM plays a key role in the industry’s collective goal of improved EHS&S performance. By supporting ACD and working with or becoming a "Responsible Distributor," you help ensure your products are handled safely throughout the supply-chain.
- Access to ACD weekly e-newsletters;
- NewsBrief: A recap and forward-looking overview of all regulatory and legislative items in relation to ACD and it's members/Affiliates.
- ChemBytes: A recap and forward-looking overview of all membership-, event-, and Responsible Distribution-based items in relation to ACD and it's members/Affiliates.
- Access to ACD’s quarterly Chemicals in Motion Magazine.
Restrictions as an Associate:
- The Associate is not considered a member or an Affiliate and therefore;
- Does not have voting rights
- Is not allowed use of ACD logos
Contact Jenni Jenkins: