Global Distribution Partner
Global Distribution Partners (GDP) are international distribution companies who are involved in chemical distribution and who take title to products but who do not have fixed facilities in the U.S**. (i.e. no headquarters, division offices, warehouses nor stocking locations, etc). Joining ACD as a Global Distribution Partner (GDP) gives the applicant Affiliate status with ACD and access to its meetings, programs and services at discounted rates.
VIEW DUES SCHEDULE
**If applicants have U.S. facilities, do not complete this form. Rather, please use the Distributor Membership Application.
Global Distribution Partner Benefits
- Attendance at Association meetings/webinars at the Affiliate rate. Access to our web-based online courses through ACD U at discounted rates.
- Receipt of the weekly NewsBrief and ChemBytes emails; and receipt of NACD’s quarterly Chemicals in Motion Magazine.
- A listing in the ACD Membership Directory as an Affiliate and on ACD’s website in the Affiliate category.
Restrictions as a Global Distribution Partner
- This is a non-voting affiliation.
- There will be no use of the ACD logos. However, your company can state on your website that you are a "Global Distribution Partner of ACD”.
- Acceptance of applications will be limited to those implementing one of three management systems: ACD Responsible DistributionTM, Responsible Care®, or ISO 14001. The company must also hold a membership in their home country’s association and/or ICTA. Additionally, GDP Affiliates cannot have a U.S. based operation. Such firms would need to join under the Regular distributor member status.
Contact Jenni Jenkins: